|Images courtesy Dilbeck Estates|
Back on November 5, 2013, the fabulous folks at Trulia Luxe Living revealed that Supernatural actor, Jared Padalecki, has listed his Studio City home for $2,495,000 on November 4, 2013.
The home measures 4 Beds/4.25 Baths on 3,818 sqft on a total lot size of 0.35 acres built in 1924. The listing description states:
Montecito in Studio City style and sophistication! Meticulously renovated from top to bottom, inside and out to today?s standards!Formal entry hall moves you past formal dining room, to the dramatic living room w/ vaulted beam ceiling, the most spectacular stained glass view and fireplace. Adjacent to the living room, separated by a pocket door for privacy is the glass enclosed library/office with lush landscaping and valley views. Wonderful family/game room w/ beamed ceilings, French doors open to the grass yard, patios. Culinary kitchen w/ breakfast area built in, also has the twinkling of lights through the trees and access to the yard and patios. This stylish home features wood floors, a Spanish style fountain, serene views and several outdoor patio lounges. 3 of the 4 bedrooms are suites w/ spacious closets. The ?Santa Barbara Biltmore? master suite has French doors to a private patio with inviting landscape views, a custom walk-in closet, shower with separate soaking bath, dbl sinks. This gracious gated home sits on a 15,332, sq ft lot with park-like grounds. A fabulous and private yard w/ several dining areas and room for a pool - set amongst the trees. In the hills just moments from SC restaurants, shops this home has it all!
Padalecki purchased this home for $1,775,000 on July 6, 2009 and stands to gain $720K before any expenses if sold at today's asking price. However, the price might be coming down because at the time of writing this post, the home has been on the market for 38 days with no offers yet.
According to Wikipedia, Padalecki resides in Vancouver with actress wife Genevieve Cortese who are expecting a second baby in early 2014. On a somewhat related note, fellow Supernatural co-star, Jensen Ackles, also sold a Studio City home back on May 2013. Not sure for the reason to sell but maybe related to the second child coming.
You can view more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.
Other celebrities from Studio City featured on this website include:
- The Office actress, Jenna Fischer, unloads hillside home for $2.015 million on October 9, 2013.
- Twilight Actor Jackson Rathbone purchased Erez Eisen's home for $1.2 million in August 2013.
- Alice In Chains Guitarist, Jerry Cantrell, sells home for $1.45 million in September 2013.
- Legendary actor, Ed Asner, listed his home for $1.5 million in July 2013.
- Nickelodeon iCarly star, Jennette McCurdy, purchases first home for $905,000 in April 2013.
- The Strokes Nick Valensi and Amanda de Cadenet home listed for $1.799 million in June 2013.
- Erez Eisen of Infected Mushroom Lists home with studio for $1,199,000 in June 2013.
- Jensen Ackles Sells Studio City home for $700,000 in February 2013.
- The Estate of the Late Joseph Barbera Re-Lists Robert Byrd Designed home for $5.5 million in June 2013.
- Joaquin Phoenix Buys House Next Door From Main Home in March 2013 for $1,391,000.
- LL Cool J's Rental Where He Beat Down A Burlgar hits the market in April 2013 for $5,950,000.
- Boys Like Girls Singer, Martin Johnson, Flips Studio City Home in April 2013 for $1,150,000.
- Dodger's pitcher, Zach Greinke's compound purchase in April 2013 for $4,575,000.
- Producer Mark Wilding who purchased a home in July 2012 for $1,825,000.
- Actress Kathy Najimy who listed for $1,875,000 on March 4, 2013.
- The Late Sage Stallone (son of Sylvester Stallone) home hit the market on February 23, 2013 for $2,399,999.
- Signer-songwriter Kara DioGuardi sold her mansion for $6.3 million on December 28, 2012.
- Actress Persia White's Short Sale for $1,199,000 on February 5, 2013.
- Actor Hayden Christensen Lists Architectural home for $2,650,000 on September 20, 2012.
- The Studio City home claimed to be last resting place for Beatles George Harrison sold on October 10, 2012 for $1,489,000.
- Alpha Dog's Anton Yelchin purchased a home for $945,000 on May 18, 2012.
- Musician Pete Wentz purchased a home for $1,050,000 on April 13, 2012.
- Judge Judy producer, Timothy Regler, listed his home for $4,495,000 on April, 19, 2012.
- The Kardashians fake home is available for $6,495,000 on February 29, 2012.
- Kristen Bell's home was foreclosed on February 10, 2012 which later sold for $1,954,000 on April 30, 2012.
- Musician Billy Howerdel listed his home on January 18, 2012 for $1.8 million.
- Jeopardy host Alex Trebek unloading a home near his main home for $1,640,000 on December 2, 2011.
- Boys Like Girls singer Martin Johnson purchased on January 7, 2011 for $737,000.
- The Former Cuba Gooding, Jr. home that was sold by Composer-Arranger Roger Neil on February 3, 2012 for $1,550,000.
- Former Jane Fonda house sold by actor Ethan Suplee for $1.6 million on January 2, 2013.
- Former Yvonne de Carlo home sold for $6.25 million on August 5, 2011.
- Singer-actress Miley Cyrus purchases a home for $3.9 million on June 1, 2011.
- The Estate of Anna Nicole Smith's home was listed for $1,750,000 on June 30, 2011.
- The Late cartoonist Joseph Barbera's 2 acre mansion was listed at $6,795,000 on June 2, 2011.
- Neil Patrick Harris of Doogie Howser fame, sold his home for $1,535,000 on April 28, 2011 and purchased in nearby Sherman Oaks.
- Actor Taye Diggs purchases a home for $2,090,000 on April 27, 2010.
- Survivor host, Jeff Probst, purchased the Gene Autry mansion for $5 million on April 1, 2011.
- George Clooney owns a home that was purchased in 1995.