Back on July 9, 2013, the always informative Lauren Beale at LA Times Hot Property revealed that 21 year old actress, Jennette McCurdy, known for playing "Sam Puckett" on Nickelodeon's sitcom iCarly has purchased a Studio City home for $905,000 on April 30, 2013.
The home measures 3 Beds/3 Baths on 2,600 sqft on a total lot size of 5,008 sqft built in 1987. The listing description states:
Contemporary Mediterranean south of the boulevard w/ gracious and social layout in Studio City. Upgraded tastefully & electronically (wired for sound) with quality aesthetics and elements. Large living room w/ fireplace and open dining room that makes a nice flow throughout. Wide chef's gourmet, stainless kitchen (Viking / LGs) with custom finishes and two eat-in areas including family room (another fireplace) that creates a key gathering area. Nice, wide staircase leads-up to a center hall second story where you will find a enlarged vaulted master suite with a custom closet system, granite / glass full bathroom w/ built-ins. Two more bedrooms on this floor and a large bathroom (with tub) upstairs -- ideal for a growing family. Other quality aspects include a separate laundry room w/ custom built-in cabinets, built-in BBQ, upper & lower private decks for alfresco dining and intimate spa. Bonus room over direct access garage! Great location - walk to lots of venues! Carpenter S. D.
|Above images courtesy Prudential CA - Beverly Hills|
Its not known where McCurdy was living previously but this home purchase appears to be McCurdy's first as she is barely 21 years old and is possibly moving out of the parent's nest. McCurdy is a SoCal native born in Long Beach and raised in Garden Grove. Her childhood home (shown below) measures 4 Beds/2 Baths on 1,393 sqft on a total lot size of 6,500 sqft.
|Image courtesy Google Maps|
You can view more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.
Other celebrities from Studio City featured on this website include:
- The Strokes Nick Valensi and Amanda de Cadenet home listed for $1.799 million in June 2013.
- Erez Eisen of Infected Mushroom Lists home with studio for $1,199,000 in June 2013.
- Jensen Ackles Sells Studio City home for $700,000 in February 2013.
- The Estate of the Late Joseph Barbera Re-Lists Robert Byrd Designed home for $5.5 million in June 2013.
- Joaquin Phoenix Buys House Next Door From Main Home in March 2013 for $1,391,000.
- LL Cool J's Rental Where He Beat Down A Burlgar hits the market in April 2013 for $5,950,000.
- Boys Like Girls Singer, Martin Johnson, Flips Studio City Home in April 2013 for $1,150,000.
- Dodger's pitcher, Zach Greinke's compound purchase in April 2013 for $4,575,000.
- Producer Mark Wilding who purchased a home in July 2012 for $1,825,000.
- Actress Kathy Najimy who listed for $1,875,000 on March 4, 2013.
- The Late Sage Stallone (son of Sylvester Stallone) home hit the market on February 23, 2013 for $2,399,999.
- Signer-songwriter Kara DioGuardi sold her mansion for $6.3 million on December 28, 2012.
- Actress Persia White's Short Sale for $1,199,000 on February 5, 2013.
- Actor Hayden Christensen Lists Architectural home for $2,650,000 on September 20, 2012.
- The Studio City home claimed to be last resting place for Beatles George Harrison sold on October 10, 2012 for $1,489,000.
- Alpha Dog's Anton Yelchin purchased a home for $945,000 on May 18, 2012.
- Musician Pete Wentz purchased a home for $1,050,000 on April 13, 2012.
- Judge Judy producer, Timothy Regler, listed his home for $4,495,000 on April, 19, 2012.
- The Kardashians fake home is available for $6,495,000 on February 29, 2012.
- Kristen Bell's home was foreclosed on February 10, 2012 which later sold for $1,954,000 on April 30, 2012.
- Musician Billy Howerdel listed his home on January 18, 2012 for $1.8 million.
- Jeopardy host Alex Trebek unloading a home near his main home for $1,640,000 on December 2, 2011.
- Boys Like Girls singer Martin Johnson purchased on January 7, 2011 for $737,000.
- The Former Cuba Gooding, Jr. home that was sold by Composer-Arranger Roger Neil on February 3, 2012 for $1,550,000.
- Former Jane Fonda house sold by actor Ethan Suplee for $1.6 million on January 2, 2013.
- Former Yvonne de Carlo home sold for $6.25 million on August 5, 2011.
- Singer-actress Miley Cyrus purchases a home for $3.9 million on June 1, 2011.
- The Estate of Anna Nicole Smith's home was listed for $1,750,000 on June 30, 2011.
- The Late cartoonist Joseph Barbera's 2 acre mansion was listed at $6,795,000 on June 2, 2011.
- Neil Patrick Harris of Doogie Howser fame, sold his home for $1,535,000 on April 28, 2011 and purchased in nearby Sherman Oaks.
- Actor Taye Diggs purchases a home for $2,090,000 on April 27, 2010.
- Survivor host, Jeff Probst, purchased the Gene Autry mansion for $5 million on April 1, 2011.
- George Clooney owns a home that was purchased in 1995.