[Update October 16, 2013]: The fabulous folks at Trulia Luxe Living revealed back on September 26, 2013 that actor Jackson Rathbone best known for playing "Jasper Hale" in the Twilight series has purchased Erez Eisen's Studio City home with recording studio for $1.2 million on August 7, 2013. You can read that post here.
[Update August 21, 2013]: This home sold for $1.2 million on August 7, 2013.
Back on June 25, 2013, the always informative Lauren Beale of LA Times Hot Property revealed that Erez Eisen of Infected Mushroom has listed his Studio City home for $1,199,000.
Erez Eisen of Infected Mushroom might not be a common household name but the duo behind Infected Mushroom consisting of Eisen and Amit Duvdevani are well known in the psychedelic trance and electronic music world. The duo formed in Haifa, Israel in 1998 and have turned out to be one of the best selling groups in Israel's history and their Youtube videos have reached tens of millions of views with the most popular one below. You can also view some of their studio blogs from this home also on Youtube.
The home measures 3 Beds/2 Baths on 2,500 sqft on a total lot size of 9,959 sqft built in 1938. The listing description states:
Behind gates, in a neighborhood known as one of the best in LA, sits this Colfax Meadows home which has a great floor plan of over 2000 SF of living space, a large 10k SF lot, 75 foot frontage, a tropical feeling pool, outdoor dining space, and a recently built professional recording studio that includes the voice booth. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the home, french windows in each of the three bedrooms as well as the den which could be the fourth. All this while being in the award winning Carpenter school district and a short stroll from the amazing Tujunga Village. Come see why Studio City is the best!
Eisen last purchased this home on October 19, 2007 for $1,100,000 which means that based on the asking price, Eisen could be taking a loss after commissions are factored and other expenses for this home.
In somewhat unrelated gossip news, Eisen has been seen lately hanging out with actress Tara Reid so maybe Eisen is selling to move to a bigger home possibly elsewhere in the SFV which I imagine will need to be added with a recording studio.
The other half of Infected Mushroom, Amit Duvdevani, could possibly be living in either Van Nuys or West Hills but I cannot confirm so dont quote me.
|Images courtesy Keller Williams Studio City|
You can view more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.
Other celebrities from Studio City featured on this website include:
- Jensen Ackles Sells Studio City home for $700,000 in February 2013.
- The Estate of the Late Joseph Barbera Re-Lists Robert Byrd Designed home for $5.5 million in June 2013.
- Joaquin Phoenix Buys House Next Door From Main Home in March 2013 for $1,391,000.
- LL Cool J's Rental Where He Beat Down A Burlgar hits the market in April 2013 for $5,950,000.
- Boys Like Girls Singer, Martin Johnson, Flips Studio City Home in April 2013 for $1,150,000.
- Dodger's pitcher, Zach Greinke's compound purchase in April 2013 for $4,575,000.
- Producer Mark Wilding who purchased a home in July 2012 for $1,825,000.
- Actress Kathy Najimy who listed for $1,875,000 on March 4, 2013.
- The Late Sage Stallone (son of Sylvester Stallone) home hit the market on February 23, 2013 for $2,399,999.
- Signer-songwriter Kara DioGuardi sold her mansion for $6.3 million on December 28, 2012.
- Actress Persia White's Short Sale for $1,199,000 on February 5, 2013.
- Actor Hayden Christensen Lists Architectural home for $2,650,000 on September 20, 2012.
- The Studio City home claimed to be last resting place for Beatles George Harrison sold on October 10, 2012 for $1,489,000.
- Alpha Dog's Anton Yelchin purchased a home for $945,000 on May 18, 2012.
- Musician Pete Wentz purchased a home for $1,050,000 on April 13, 2012.
- Judge Judy producer, Timothy Regler, listed his home for $4,495,000 on April, 19, 2012.
- The Kardashians fake home is available for $6,495,000 on February 29, 2012.
- Kristen Bell's home was foreclosed on February 10, 2012 which later sold for $1,954,000 on April 30, 2012.
- Musician Billy Howerdel listed his home on January 18, 2012 for $1.8 million.
- Jeopardy host Alex Trebek unloading a home near his main home for $1,640,000 on December 2, 2011.
- Boys Like Girls singer Martin Johnson purchased on January 7, 2011 for $737,000.
- The Former Cuba Gooding, Jr. home that was sold by Composer-Arranger Roger Neil on February 3, 2012 for $1,550,000.
- Former Jane Fonda house sold by actor Ethan Suplee for $1.6 million on January 2, 2013.
- Former Yvonne de Carlo home sold for $6.25 million on August 5, 2011.
- Singer-actress Miley Cyrus purchases a home for $3.9 million on June 1, 2011.
- The Estate of Anna Nicole Smith's home was listed for $1,750,000 on June 30, 2011.
- The Late cartoonist Joseph Barbera's 2 acre mansion was listed at $6,795,000 on June 2, 2011.
- Neil Patrick Harris of Doogie Howser fame, sold his home for $1,535,000 on April 28, 2011 and purchased in nearby Sherman Oaks.
- Actor Taye Diggs purchases a home for $2,090,000 on April 27, 2010.
- Survivor host, Jeff Probst, purchased the Gene Autry mansion for $5 million on April 1, 2011.
- George Clooney owns a home that was purchased in 1995.