|Images courtesy Rodeo Realty|
Back on October 15, 2013, the always informative Lauren Beale at LA Times Hot Property revealed that The Office star, Jenna Fischer has sold her Studio City home for $2.015 million on October 9, 2013. The home was first listed on August 13, 2013 for $1,988,000 and apparently was in a bidding war as it sold for $27k more than asking price.
The home measures 4 Beds/4 Baths on 3,490 sqft on a total lot size of 0.33 acres built in 2009. The listing description states:
Once in a lifetime, a true "trophy property" like this comes along. .. .and is not to be missed! Enter through gated Mediterranean courtyard with private Moroccan fountain into a stunning house of uncompromising detail and beauty. This warm inviting home greets you with grand open entertaining spaces that lead out to breathtaking panoramic views from almost every room. This private celebrity owned home boasts a dream center island kitchen with all high end appliances including La Cornue, Miele & Bosch, with Carrera marble counters, butlers pantry, dual temperature wine fridge, and custom cabinets. Resplendent with soaring ceilings and beautifully executed Moroccan tiled fireplaces in both living room and family room, and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Romantic master suite features a steam shower, huge "Lets go shopping" closet, and it's own private balcony. Enjoy Al Fresco dining with large decks, patios, and a generous flat play yard surrounded by magnificent oak trees. Rarely do you find a hillside home with incredible views and a backyard, while also being minutes from shopping and all studios. Newer construction with 3 car garage too! This is a gem that won't last long.
Fischer purchased this property for $1,830,000 on October 27, 2009 which represents a gain of $185,000 from the final sale price before expenses. Fischer is no stranger to the SFV as she previously lived in another Studio City home with her ex-husband James Gunn who is now the sole owner of that home. Fischer recently made celebrity real estate gossip headlines when she purchased the former Casey Stengel (Baseball Hall of Famer) estate in Glendale back in November 2012 for $1.9 million which was discussed here and here. On a related note, you can view some of The Office filming locations in the SFV here.
You can view more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.
Other celebrities from Studio City featured on this website include:
- Twilight Actor Jackson Rathbone purchased Erez Eisen's home for $1.2 million in August 2013.
- Alice In Chains Guitarist, Jerry Cantrell, sells home for $1.45 million in September 2013.
- Legendary actor, Ed Asner, listed his home for $1.5 million in July 2013.
- Nickelodeon iCarly star, Jennette McCurdy, purchases first home for $905,000 in April 2013.
- The Strokes Nick Valensi and Amanda de Cadenet home listed for $1.799 million in June 2013.
- Erez Eisen of Infected Mushroom Lists home with studio for $1,199,000 in June 2013.
- Jensen Ackles Sells Studio City home for $700,000 in February 2013.
- The Estate of the Late Joseph Barbera Re-Lists Robert Byrd Designed home for $5.5 million in June 2013.
- Joaquin Phoenix Buys House Next Door From Main Home in March 2013 for $1,391,000.
- LL Cool J's Rental Where He Beat Down A Burlgar hits the market in April 2013 for $5,950,000.
- Boys Like Girls Singer, Martin Johnson, Flips Studio City Home in April 2013 for $1,150,000.
- Dodger's pitcher, Zach Greinke's compound purchase in April 2013 for $4,575,000.
- Producer Mark Wilding who purchased a home in July 2012 for $1,825,000.
- Actress Kathy Najimy who listed for $1,875,000 on March 4, 2013.
- The Late Sage Stallone (son of Sylvester Stallone) home hit the market on February 23, 2013 for $2,399,999.
- Signer-songwriter Kara DioGuardi sold her mansion for $6.3 million on December 28, 2012.
- Actress Persia White's Short Sale for $1,199,000 on February 5, 2013.
- Actor Hayden Christensen Lists Architectural home for $2,650,000 on September 20, 2012.
- The Studio City home claimed to be last resting place for Beatles George Harrison sold on October 10, 2012 for $1,489,000.
- Alpha Dog's Anton Yelchin purchased a home for $945,000 on May 18, 2012.
- Musician Pete Wentz purchased a home for $1,050,000 on April 13, 2012.
- Judge Judy producer, Timothy Regler, listed his home for $4,495,000 on April, 19, 2012.
- The Kardashians fake home is available for $6,495,000 on February 29, 2012.
- Kristen Bell's home was foreclosed on February 10, 2012 which later sold for $1,954,000 on April 30, 2012.
- Musician Billy Howerdel listed his home on January 18, 2012 for $1.8 million.
- Jeopardy host Alex Trebek unloading a home near his main home for $1,640,000 on December 2, 2011.
- Boys Like Girls singer Martin Johnson purchased on January 7, 2011 for $737,000.
- The Former Cuba Gooding, Jr. home that was sold by Composer-Arranger Roger Neil on February 3, 2012 for $1,550,000.
- Former Jane Fonda house sold by actor Ethan Suplee for $1.6 million on January 2, 2013.
- Former Yvonne de Carlo home sold for $6.25 million on August 5, 2011.
- Singer-actress Miley Cyrus purchases a home for $3.9 million on June 1, 2011.
- The Estate of Anna Nicole Smith's home was listed for $1,750,000 on June 30, 2011.
- The Late cartoonist Joseph Barbera's 2 acre mansion was listed at $6,795,000 on June 2, 2011.
- Neil Patrick Harris of Doogie Howser fame, sold his home for $1,535,000 on April 28, 2011 and purchased in nearby Sherman Oaks.
- Actor Taye Diggs purchases a home for $2,090,000 on April 27, 2010.
- Survivor host, Jeff Probst, purchased the Gene Autry mansion for $5 million on April 1, 2011.
- George Clooney owns a home that was purchased in 1995.