[Update January 29, 2014]: Kaley Cuoco purchased Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's Tarzana mansion for closing to asking price in January 2014, you can read more details here.
|Images courtesy Prudential California Realty|
For those who care, you can now buy the Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom mansion in Tarzana according to gossip juggernaut TMZ which was first revealed on November 7, 2013. The reason for the sale is that Khloe is preparing to divorce Lamar and wants to "start fresh and move on." This news probably doesnt come much as a big surprise to the majority of Americans as the couple got married after only 30 days of courting back in 2009 and more recently with Odom's drug troubles probably adding tension to a complicated and demanding marriage that is constantly in the public life. It seems that family reality shows tend to drive families apart at the end of the series.
The home measures 7 Beds/8 Baths on 8,347 sqft on a total lot size of 0.75 acres built in 2003 and was purchased on December 18, 2009 for $3,950,000. Khloe is reportedly asking for $4 million . If sold at that price, the total profit would be $50K that will easily be absorbed with closing costs at $240,000 assuming a 6% rate. So there is going to be a considerable loss here not taking into account other expenses. But $240K is like pocket change for this famous couple.
You can view other posts about the fake Kardashian home in Studio City used for the TV show as well as pics of their Calabasas and Hidden Hills homes here.
You can view more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.
Other celebrities in Tarzana and architecturally significant properties include:
- Actor Wilmer Valderrama lists party pad for $3,495,000 in August 2013.
- Singer-Songwriter, Colbie Caillat, lists mansion for $1,399,000 in April 2013.
- Rush Hour Actor, Chris Tucker, Unloads Two of His Tarzana Homes in November 2009 and March 2013.
- NFL star DeSean Jackson who recently purchased a $1,650,000 home.
- Grammy winning mixer Chris Lord-Alge who sold for $2,550,000 in March 2013
- 2x Emmy Winning Producer, Mark Wilding, who recently sold for $1,085,000 in September 2012.
- Selena Gomez purchased Jonah Hill's former home in August 2012.
- Gregory Ain designed Kaye Residence which was available and currently delisted.
- Bruce Boxleitner and Melissa Gilbert who have sold for $839,999 in March 2013 after two years of trying.
- Scary Spice of the Spice Girls recently sold a home for $3 million to Charlie Sheen ex Brooke Mueller who later sold for $3.150 million.
- Anton Yelchin's parents and former home.
- A. Quincy Jones Mid Century Modern home.
- Soap star Kristoff St. John owned a 5 Bed/5.5 Bath mansion from 2005 to 2007 who sold it to DJ Paul of the Three 6 Mafia who sold at a loss in 2010.
- Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian who purchased in 2009 for close to $4 million.
- NFL star Keyshawn Johnson.
- Dr. A.E. Abdun-Nur Residence by Paul Williams.