- George Clooney purchased on December 6, 1989 for $485,000. Clooney's former wife Talia Balsam also lived here during this time. After they divorced, actor Matt Adler lived there for a short period.
- George Clooney sells to a non-celebrity on June 12, 1997 for $240,000 taking a substantial $245,000 loss.
- The non celebrity sells to Jaime Pressly from the My Name is Earl show on July 05, 2002 for $920,000 giving the previous owner a massive gain of $680,000.
- Jamie Pressly sells to Justin Berfield from the Malcolm In The Middle show on March 25, 2004 for $1,215,000 giving Pressly a decent profit of $295,000.
- Justin Berfield sells to a non-celebrity for $1,424,000 on November 30, 2006.
- The non-celebrity sells as a short sale on Februray 17, 2011 for $1 million representing a $424,000 loss to the bank(s).
|Images courtesy Ewing Sotheby's I.R.|