News Ticker

Menu

My 2nd Presentation to the Canoga-Owensmouth Historical Society


On March 9, 2016, I delivered my second presentation to the Canoga-Owensmouth Historical Society titled Reflectin on Canoga Park's Past through the Los Angeles Public Library's Photo Collection. 

The presentation consists of my efforts to scan through the Library's photo collection pertaining to Canoga Park only and selecting images from the Valley Times Collection and others that demonstrate the growth and development of Canoga Park for the past 100 years or so. The presentation does not include the verbal portion so some of it might be hard to understand as it just the visual portion. 

If you like the pictures, the Library is scanning and uploading on a constant basis but only through the help of others. So if you would like to make a donation, you can do so at http://www.valleytimes.org/

This is my second presentation with the first delivered in October 2015 detailing posts I wrote about Canoga Park on my blog. You can view that presentation here

Hope you enjoy it. The presentation is shown below but depending on where you receive this post, your viewer might not support Scribd and you might need to visit the blog page to view it.

You can view more SFV History here.  

Share This:

Marty Mcfly

Anything and everything about the San Fernando Valley. This blog will take you back in time when the valley was covered with dirt and orange groves to a leader in the space race to its current status as America's suburb. Come along and join me on this adventure, I guarantee you have been influenced/impacted by the San Fernando Valley in one form or another even if you have never visited or heard of the SFV.

No Comment to " My 2nd Presentation to the Canoga-Owensmouth Historical Society "

  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM