|Images courtesy John Aaroe Group|
Back on August 5, 2013, the always hilarious Your Mama at the Realestalker revealed that actor Kris Polaha (North Shore, Life Unexpected, and Ringer) and his wife Julianne Morris (Day of our Lives) unloaded his Toluca Lake estate on July 31, 2013 for $820,000 earning a profit of $340,500 before expenses which was first purchased on February 1, 2001 for $479,500.
The home measures 3 Beds/2.5 Baths on 1,874 sqft on a total lot size of 9,491 sqft built in 1938. The listing description states:
Charming and quiet traditional 3bd/2.5bth home on a large lot in prime Toluca Lake location. Features a stunningly remodeled chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, Carrera marble backsplash, designer stone countertops, custom cabinetry and fabulous flow to the dining area. Entertain your guests by the fireplace in the spacious designer living room, in the lush fenced-in front yard and porch, or in the expansive backyard. The luxurious and large master bedroom features a fireplace, vaulted ceilings, two sets of French doors leading to the backyard, a large en-suite bath with newly remodeled double sinks on Carrera marble countertops and a custom walk in closet. This welcoming home also features hardwood floors throughout, built-ins, new central air/heat, recessed lighting throughout and copper plumbing. All this and Toluca Village is just down the street.Its not known where Polaha and Morris are heading to next but I am guessing its somewhere in the SFV.
Toluca Lake is home to many celebrities partially due to its close proximity to the studios and Hollywood. The following list are celebrity homes in the Toluca Lake area discussed on this blog:
- Actress Octavia Spencer purchases for $841,500 in April 2013.
- Patricia Heaton Purchases Toluca Lake mansion for $5.4 million in March 2013
- The Office star Steve Carell Sells One of His Toluca Lake Homes for $5.1 million on March 2013.
- The Estate of the Late Roy Disney Sells for $3.1 million in January 2013.
- Scott Baio sold the family home for $3,150,000 on December 26, 2012.
- The Estate of the late Bob Hope which will be listed soon.
- Former Bing Crosby estate which sold on December 20, 2011 for $4.020 million.
- Former Hillary Duff mansion which sold on July 18, 2012 for $4,651,500.
- Jason Priestly who tried to sell his home for $2.1 million and has been off the market at this time.
- Erin Daniels (L Word) who recently purchased in June 2012 for $1.5 million.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt who recently listed a property for sale and one for lease in August 2012.
- Former Alan Thicke home who sold for $3,525,000 on November 20, 2012.
- Haylie Duff (sister of Hilary Duff) which recently listed on October 9, 2012 for $1,799,000.
- Miley Cyrus clan lives in this area.
- Other residents include Ashley Tisdale, Kiefer Sutherland, Andy Garcia, Dweezil Zappa, valley native George Lopez, Brooke Burns, Lindsay Price, Jonathan Antin, Jennie Garth, David Leisure, Nile Niami, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Kirk Fogg, Markie Post, and the Jonas Brothers to name a few.
You can check out more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.