News Ticker


ValleyBites: Chatsworth Is On Fire (Not Literally)

There were two separate fire related incidents in Chatsworth on Saturday and Sunday. 
  • The first incident occurred when two people in a townhome were awaken to a fire in their living room due to candles left burning. They tried to extinguish the fire themselves but that didnt work and they narrowly escaped. The LAFD responded quickly and were able to douse the fire causing about $25K in damages.
  • The second inicident occurred at a commercial building in which the authorities discovered a small marijuana operation. Dont know the circumstances but I wonder if this place supplied all those medical pot dispensaries in the Valley. Better run to the local shop and get em while there hot. 
Wake up Chatsworth!

Share This:

Marty Mcfly

Anything and everything about the San Fernando Valley. This blog will take you back in time when the valley was covered with dirt and orange groves to a leader in the space race to its current status as America's suburb. Come along and join me on this adventure, I guarantee you have been influenced/impacted by the San Fernando Valley in one form or another even if you have never visited or heard of the SFV.

No Comment to " ValleyBites: Chatsworth Is On Fire (Not Literally) "

  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like