|Images courtesy Teles Properties|
According to the fine folks at Trulia Luxe Living, L Word actress, Erin Daniels, has purchased a Toluca Lake home for $1,569,000 on June 22, 2012.
The home measures 5 Bed/3.5 Baths on 4,339 sqft on a total lot size of 8,432 sqft built in 1992:
Fabulous modern family home overlooking Lakeside Golf Course. Exceptionally light and warm property with open living, dining and family rooms and newer kitchen. Perfect for entertaining, the home features an inviting private pool, plus front courtyard and roof garden. Other highlights include: sound system, Category 5 Wiring, Photo-Voltaic Solar System, double glazed windows, & Low-E glass.
Erin Daniels also owns a Hollywood Hills home that is currently for sale at $925,000 which she is offloading in order to move into a bigger home.
Toluca Lake is home to many celebrities partially due to its close proximity to the studios and Hollywood. The following list are celebrity homes in the Toluca Lake area discussed on this blog:
- Former Bing Crosby estate which sold on December 20, 2011 for $4.020 million.
- Hillary Duff mansion that has been on and off the market since 2011 with a current asking price of $5.5 million.
- Jason Priestly who tried to sell his home for $2.1 million and has been off the market at this time.
- Miley Cyrus clan lives in this area.
- Other residents include Ashley Tisdale, former Bob Hope, Kiefer Sutherland, Andy Garcia, Dweezil Zappa, valley native George Lopez, Brooke Burns, Lindsay Price, Jonathan Antin, Jennie Garth, David Leisure, Nile Niami, the late Roy Disney, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Jonathan Winter, Steve Carell, Kirk Fogg, Markie Post, and the Jonas Brothers to name a few (or several).
You can check out more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.