|Images courtesy Berkshire Hathaway Home Services|
Back on October 2, 2013, the always hilarious Your Mama at the Realestalker revealed that hit producing/writing couple Adam & Nikki Anders have listed their Hidden Hills crib for $5,450,000 back on September 9, 2013 which is currently in a pending status as of October 18, 2013.
Adam Anders has sold more than 60 million albums earning three Grammy nominations, a People's Choice award, and two Golden Globe Awards. He is the executive music producer for his show, Glee, and has written and produced music for the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Backstreet Boys, Ceelo Green, Nick Lachey, and Clay Aiken. He has also produced music for major films like Disney's High School Musical 3, Hannah Montana, Evan Almighty, The Wedding Planner, and Rock of Ages where he coached Tom Cruise how to sing for that film. Adam's wife, Nikki, is also a writer/producer assisting Adam with their record label Anders Music which was renamed Deep Well Records which happens to be the street name of their home in Hidden Hills.
The home measures 5 Beds/6 Baths on 5,677 sqft on a total lot size of 1.34 acres built in 1955. The listing description states:
Modern Country Estate! New Construction Completed in 2012. This quintessential Hidden Hills home sits on over 1.3 flat acres. Every detail designed and decorated to perfection. Extensive use of mill work, wide plank oak floors, Carrera and Calcutta marble, and custom built-ins used throughout. 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, each uniquely designed and decorated. Huge chef~~~s kitchen with high-end appliances, large eating area, accented by fireplace and beautiful windows overlooking the manicured gardens. Office, playroom, master with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, fireplace, and French doors leading to master deck. Theater/ music room (used as recording studio) motorized drop down screen, and digital projector. Upstairs bonus room with kitchenette. Great room features blue stone fire place, 7.1 surround, grand vaulted ceilings with raised cove, clerestory windows, and beams with hand-made iron hardware. 12-foot collapsing doors lead to the magnificent outdoor living room, stunning 8 foot concrete fireplace wall. Sports court, pool, spa, covered man cave, tricycle path, massive cedar playground, custom redwood irrigated vegetable house, outdoor fountains, large fire pit, numerous fruit trees, and destination sitting areas.
The Anders last purchased this property back on June 4, 2010 for $2.2 million and have made numerous updates and renovations to the property. The total amount spent is unknown but based on the current asking price, the Anders stand to gain $3.25 million before any expenses. Its not known where the Anders are moving onto but I am guessing a bigger home in the Calabasas/Hidden Hills area. Also, the Anders previously owned a 3 Bed/2 Bath on 1,489 sqft condo in Old Town Pasadena that was purchased for $340,000 on July 28, 2000 and sold for $535,000 on July 25, 2003.
Other celebrities with recent real estate transactions or listings in Hidden Hills include the following:
- Dr. Dre building new mansion in Hidden Hills for $10.5 million land purchase in October 2012.
- The former Lisa Marie Presley estate flipped at $22 million in April 2013.
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne (music/reality) who just sold their mansion to Jessica Simpson for $11.5 million in March 2013.
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian who purchased a $3 million short sale in December 2012.
- Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert who purchased a Hidden Hills mansion designed by Ron Firestone on September 8, 2011 for either $3.4 million or $6.9 million who heaved it back on the market for barely one year later on October 11, 2012 for $7,595,000 and havent budged ever since.
- Billy Blanks (Tae Bo) who recently sold his mansion for $7.3 million.
- Ron Tutor (Construction) who previously leased to Britney Spears and is currently available for less than $10 million.
- Beau Bridges (actor) who is trying to sell for under $3 million.
- Drake (music) who recently purchased for $7.7 million.
- Taylor Hawkin's (Foo Fighters music) purchase of a former Howie Mandel mansion for $2.7 million.
- Morris Chestnut's short sale for $2.3 million.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's (wrestling/acting) who recently sold for $4 million.
- Also, the Kardashians/Jenners live in this area.
You can view more SFV Celebrity Real Estate here.